Finished the Pony Guards
I originally modelled these guys just over a year ago, when I was shiny and new to 3d but just had to try making something My Little Pony related (they were my favourite toys as a kid). I finished the project but didn’t post it as I had moved on to other things, and I wasn’t too happy with the texturing but I was too new to know how to fix it. Fast forward a year and I realised I never completed the project. The models were decent, but needed better topology and serious retexturing – I sensed a challenge, and the boys needed to see daylight!
I particularly liked making the crocuses.